Using your own software.
Already using Adobe Photoshop or InDesign? Then you need to include the following details in any submissions to us:
Files in sRGB colour space
- All dimensions: width × height
- Images arranged according to album size
- All images in *.jpg format
- Image definition set at 300 DPI
- Important image sections and text positioned no closer than 20 mm to the edge
- Allow for a 4 mm trim on every page
Mass & parameters PDF
all Silverbook Templates
Color… What? Color Management.
We offer an ICC profile for your monitor soft proof which is hopefully calibrated. This profile simulates a print on Fuji Chrystal Archive DPII paper. Please don’t convert the color space as we need your files in sRGB mode as described above.By clicking on the picture you can see how you can simulate a color space
(e.g. with Adobe Photoshop). You can download the profile here: